Right to Privacy
Green Loo is committed your privacy
Personal information we may collect from you
If assessing any of our services, including purchasing goods or signing up to newsletters or promotions, the following personal information may be collected.
- Your name, address, phone, email and other contact details.
- Any comments made on the website.
- Credit card number, name on your card, expiry date and card verification code (CVV) code may be collected on the website or over the phone.
The above is collectively known as your “personal information”.
- Credit car information provided over the phone will be destroyed upon completion of the transaction.
How your personal information is used
Your personal information is used to:
- Provide you with the products you purchase from us.
- Administer warranties and post-sale enquiries.
- Keep you updated about new products and promotions. We may email you to ‘opt in’ to an email marketing communication to let you know about something that may be of interest to you.
- Customising our marketing and advertising.
Changing your personal information
At any time, you have the right to view and change any personal information we hold about you. To do this please contact us via our website contact form, or firstname.lastname@example.org or 0273 080 983.
Disclosing your personal information
Your personal information is never shared except as required by New Zealand legislation or for product warranty purposes.
Cookies and Tracking Services
Session (temporary) cookies are used in our website. This stores temporary information while you are visiting our website. Once the web browser is closed the cookies are deleted.
Permanent and/or third-party cookies are not used.
Google Analytics is installed on the website tracking visitors’ pathways and basic actions during their website session. All information gathered by Google Analytics is anonymised (no personal identification is collected including IP address).
If you prefer you can opt out of Google Analytics without impacting on your experience in our website. Google provides a simple to add on tool – please click here.